In this instance, the late yet extremely influential American photographer Francesca Woodman’s photograph "Talking to Vince" serves as a focal point presented alongside seven SCAD artists’ pieces. This curatorial approach showcases Woodman’s legacy and her impact on future generations of photographers. The exhibited photographs share a kinship with Woodman’s ethereal style and her haunting manipulation of the female body in both portraiture and self-portraiture.
- Deanne Andrus, M.F.A., photography, 2013, B.F.A., photography, 2010
- Sandrine Arons, M.F.A. photography student
- Lauren Hughes, B.F.A., photography, 2010
- Tobia Makover, M.F.A., photography, 2001
- Jaclyn Cori Norman, professor of photography, M.F.A., photography, 1995
- Sandra-Lee Phipps, professor of photography
- Chasity West, B.F.A., photography, 2011
Presented as part of the 2014 deFINE ART program, Feb.18-21, 2014.